Fire Force - Vol. 23 Ch. 201 - Imps

Dex-chan lover
Well this was a shit chapter wasnt it? Guess since it's the holidays they phoned this one in.

Aggregator gang
@viralepisode Do people hate this author that much? I feel like I have seen a comment like this for nearly every chapter of this series. Whether it be here or somewhere else

Contributor
I wonder if the author is taking a clue from Dr. Stone and about to use tungsten as a base?

Anybody here ever play Wild Arms 2?

Because "Encroaching Parallel Universe" comes to mind.

Dex-chan lover
Please make his new blade into a drill. Arthur's power is basically spiral energy.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really digging Arthur's delusion gimmick at all. I'd wish there'd be point where he actually needs to grow beyond his delusions in order to become stronger, but that point will probably never come.

I still can't see the appeal of all that other world/adolla burst/hell stuff. Still seems like a Deus Ex Machina thing for the author to just write whatever he feels like.

@maisonaustyn These people are only trolls, idiots seeking for attention, you're better off ignoring them. Anyone who is truly invested in this manga will do what they know best: comment about the contents.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone’s praising Arthur but Vulcan is the real bro here, helping his depressed friend when he’s down.

So basically Arthur lost because his sword's quality was low ???
Then Vulcan gonna craft him a brand new sword and his chuuny power are going to pierce the heaven. And he'll beat the dragon guy.
Well I guess it's better to not expect a decent character development for Arthur.

arthur isn't an usual side character.
why should we care about the writting issues for arthur?
is it just because he's simple idiot?

Users who are viewing this thread