Fire Force - Vol. 25 Ch. 216 - Madness of the Ages

I mean his brother's hair is white I guess it just decided to lose its color after the time travel and now he matches his brother XD

Contributor
Is that really Shinra at the end? Why would someone pierce his ears and put earrings when he was uncounscious.

Aggregator gang
So many questions now stacked with more questions.

That can't be Shinra, right? He went to the past and that isn't his body. He never had earrings. The white thing can be dismissed because it happens to a lot of Shounen Characters. Blue Exorcist just did that not long ago.

In my opinion this isn't the body of shinra , like everybody's saying he has earings on , and even the design of his pants is different . The jagged teeth and white hair implies that this is the body of the Kusakabe brothers ancestor

wow nice! it's clearly shinra possessing an ancestor who was alive during the first cataclysm !! thx

Fed-Kun's army
I'm assuming this will end by chap 220-230, if not it's gonna feel even more stretched out

Dex-chan lover
Makes me wonder again: who / what did Shinra's mom have sex with to end up with not one but two Adolla Burst pillar sons? Maybe Yona / Jonah in disguise? Not sure if he could produce offspring with a human or not.

The panel of photograph eyes was scary af.

Sooo... the failed cataclysm turned regular human beings into anime / manga-looking characters with crazy pyrokinesis powers? And also added SHC which sucks. This is pretty meta, and strikes me as a little dumb. The photographic images of current-day Tokyo messed up the immersion for me.

And if seeing all this stuff messed Shinra up this badly, I wonder what happened to Inca, who saw it also?

What is the problem of the Author with physics concepts? Last Chapter it was with gravity, now is with high speed "time voyage" to the past.

Aggregator gang
ok I read the comment but it seems no one thinks that maybe that was to not past but a different universe like our universe, not the past

Dex-chan lover
pink hair chick never gave shinra reason to believe in her, shinra: hop on lets go to the past bitches

Inca is kinda cute ngl. If you can get past the whole danger fetish thingy, I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread