Fire Force - Vol. 25 Ch. 217 - Unconscious

A whole chapter just for no info to be given. God dammit I hate this manga but I swear to God I'll finish it.

Contributor
I'm guessing Inca was controlling Shinra's body when he was uncouscious

I'm actually pretty down with the idea that he went so apeshit insane when he saw real humans that he went and attempted to rape his waifu.

It's an extreme break from character, but he also did just see something that basically reveals him and his entire life to be a mockery of what humanity is, so that could make a dude go a lil wacky

EDIT: heres hoping the mad lad author leaves iris so traumatised my g needs to go with the cat waifu aka best girl

Fed-Kun's army
what is going on anymore lmao i keep forgetting the context in the prev chaps and have no idea wtf

Aggregator gang
Did the human world change to Anime aesthetics after the first collapse? This shit makes no fucking sense, and I love.

Dex-chan lover
Shinra was unconscious for his edgelord phase. That last page though... I just caught up after seeing the anime and reading 13 volumes of manga over the past 3 weeks.

Oh damn so someone else was using his body as he was time travelling, can only guess Inca because she was with him and they say he was acting very rebellious. As expected of Arthur to tell the real Shinra, he was able to notice when Amaterasu was possessing him too. I'm with Shinra I didn't like that new look lol

Dex-chan lover
Went from kinda funny to not funny at all real quick. Scary to imagine another you fucking your whole life up and you pay the price for it.

Users who are viewing this thread