Fire Force - Vol. 25 Ch. 219 - To Err

Group Leader
The english one is usually late in Mangadex huh?
Other language such Bahasa and Russian is going to scan 220

So we going to forget about the “pushing down” part or is that explained in the next chapter?

Double-page supporter
Oh, so this is the same thing that happened in Black Clover, with inhabitants of another world crossing over and possessing people.

Fed-Kun's army
Makes no sense. Doppelgangers are of current people, so for sister Iris to be a doppelganger like the doppelganger Shinra says, she would need to be a reincarnation of the girl in Amaterasu but she could not because was chained to it so the doppelganger got into her reincarnated body when she was born and became the Iris we know.

Also puts something interesting into the table, as it could be that the Preacher is after liberating all the doppelgangers and giving them bodies ...

Fed-Kun's army
bruh when I saw "assaulted" at first I thought it was attempted rape or something
as in the doppel ganger lusted over her or something
but it was just a punch
I mean im relieved but wording

Dex-chan lover
MAaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyybeeee tell that to the captain and the others too? you know, this is important, and I mean it, they both should share what they know.

@es_kan noooooooo you spoiled me Black clover bruuuhh--- lo/ just kidding, I mean, it's black clover.

@NGOtaku

Wording how? You realise hitting someone is still classed as assault right? What you described would have been called sexual assault theres a difference between the two.

Assault can be anywhere from a punch in the face to a beating.

Sexual assault can be anywhere from molestation, attempted rape and so on.

Aggregator gang
Jaimini's website is down and I don't even know if its ever returning so its good that the releases are on mangadex as well,

Wish Kaguya Sama was the same but oh well...

Dex-chan lover
Iris has that "eyes open a little too wide" thing going. It's probably because of Amaterasu.

I think Edgelord Shinra was trying to smack Amaterasu, not Iris. ("You're here too?") After all, Edgelord Shinra is his doppelganger from Adolla, and if Amaterasu is trying to take over Iris's body or something, maybe he doesn't want her around.

I'm still wondering what happened to Inca, who probably saw the same horrifying sights as Shinra.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chrisj19925 nah i meant wording as in shinra's reaction. he was like "he did the greatest sin" or something like that. i thought it was sexual related because she's a nun and is meant to be pure and all that and im pretty sure raping a nun is a 1 way ticket to hell for christians

Fed-Kun's army
@kenkenlanang that´s because pusupusu uploads for jaiminis box which is not on mangadex anymore, so they must delay (and talking about bad luck, jaiminis box host server is slow so it wont charge at least until next week)

Dex-chan lover
So they have versions of themselves in alternate dimensions/Adolla?
Nice even more confusing shit to add to this story.

@YassinTheNerd The doppelgangers aren't new, they've just been demons from Adolla. Amaterasu appears to be Iris's doppelganger, but iirc she was a human with the Adolla link originally, not a demon of Adolla.

Out of topic here, but anyone know if jaiminis down permanently or not?

this series had dipped in quality for a while but now it's in a pretty good spot to be honest, things got interesting again

Group Leader
Just to be clear because I think some people are getting confused... Iris is Amaterasu's doppelganger, not the other way around. This was confirmed earlier by Sumire (chapter 200) - hence why when DoppelShinra saw Iris, he said "You're here too?", because they're both doppelgangers

Users who are viewing this thread