Fire Force - Vol. 26 Ch. 227 - Regret

Aggregator gang
damn i was currently reading the manga catch up to 226 i only saw 226 but i did not expect 227 to come out today as i got to 226

Double-page supporter
yo the art in this chapter is fucking amazing 10/10 wow the clouds and waves are so dope.

Aggregator gang
@Undftddj these past Benimaru chapters have been pretty slow. I like building up the story but feels like it wasn't worth it this time. I hope it can have a chapter only focused on their fight, then one more focused on the send off of the master.

So Beni was the one who introduced their festival style of putting down infernals? That’s actually pretty cool, they’re doing they’re job but at the same time remembering the life the Infernal led before, the person they used to be and allowing their loved ones to move on without near as much pain in they’re hearts

Dex-chan lover
This is why they live their lives to the fullest.

They never know when they'll die or when their loved ones will give them a proper send off.

Fed-Kun's army
hm the cloud and waves really have a traditional Japanese art style, also dis is good living life to the fullest and celebrate the death of someone. When I die I want a vikings funeral and a party for everyone afterwards.

Thanks for the tranlsation!, Benimaru is one of my favorites characters but I feel like this fight is extending a bit too much, hope it ends in something interesting instead of just "Yeah I'm stronger than you but we needed to pad 6 chapters", maybe something about those hand forms and like a new style?

Dex-chan lover
After the ukiyo-e waves, the dream of the fisherman's wife. Failing that, Hokusai makes an appearance as a young lady waving an octopus around.

Assuming the master sensed the kid but he let it happen, that's a thing where some veterans are just tired of it all. The art looked nice on those techniques. Beni gonna have a new form or something?

Users who are viewing this thread