Fire Force - Vol. 27 Ch. 233 - Guardian Angel

Aggregator gang
@Georg He is a demon because he is carrying the sins of the old world hence why he is a hero...remember Jesus died for our sins so he is carrying all the weight of the punishment from that, Shinra is the savior to him, he will be the one to lead him back from the suffering and back to purity...
The people who don’t want him to exist....Well they probably don’t want to forgive those of the past maybe?
Anyway that could be so if we take Christianity seriously In this story to that level?

Aggregator gang
i thought about the father, the son, and the holy spirit while reading this chapter. but then i thought what does the holy spirit do or represent, and i found out that basically the holy spirit is the spirit of jesus that guides the believers, which isn't exactly what sho is and is going to do. i would've been ecstatic tho if i got it right

Dex-chan lover
Wait if Shinra is literally Jesus, does that mean he will get himself killed?

Dex-chan lover
Arrow just standing there in the end like "okay so I guess we're anti-Cataclysm now. this is awkward."

Im probably reaching here, but i think the older era was full of doppelgangers taking their place in the human world, hence why shinra in his vision saw humans but he said they didnt felt humans at all. In the cataclysm probably most of this doppelganger where banished to adolla, and now thats why they want a new cataclysm to occur, so they can retake that place, and thats why they dont want shinra, because he is the savior of this era of normal humans, and he will stop the doppelgangers.

So Shinra is going to be a hero for the whole world. I thought he was only a hero for his brother, but for the whole world is on another level.

Users who are viewing this thread