Fire Force - Vol. 27 Ch. 233 - Guardian Angel

@The_H_Guy

There is no "an Allah", only Allah. There is only one Allah, a single specific entity.

If you meant god, its Illah while Buddha is not exactly god.

and Allah is not a saviour, Islam does not have the doctrine of salvation nor the teaching of salvation. Humanity is not subject to salvation, they are the ones who save.

I suggest you stop this pluralism shenanigan now.

Dex-chan lover
@NearDarkroad
The fact that i wasn't arguing about the amount of Allahs, Jesuses or whatever. I know very well that they don't come in packages of six like beer cans.
But what Shinra represent. A saviour/messiah/propheth in a broad sense. So "like a Jesus" doesn't mean that i think there is Jesus sold as a special offer "buy 5 and you get one free allah" at the discount store.

@The_H_Guy

Then, write it properly next time or you gonna get misunderstood again. Don't just step unto various theological concepts just to write a comment for a manga.

Also, since you put them after Jesus for comparison, Allah in Islam is not considered a saviour akin to Jesus in Christianity nor Buddha in Buddhism.

I don't know what exactly is this "broad concept" you have in your mind but don't just take Allah and put it into a similar category with Jesus as you please. One sacrifices himself (as allegedly claimed by Christian in general) to save humanity while the other one doesn't need to do such thing.

Users who are viewing this thread