Fire Force - Vol. 27 Ch. 235 - The Saviour

Dex-chan lover
@muteprophet8726

Dude's delusional, but he needs it because there's bigger delusional fanatics their against.

@Anzera

As a doppelganger? High chance, since we saw old man Shinmon of the 7th Company.

Fed-Kun's army
Shinra's gonna have a hard ass fight with fake? Jesus Christ, almost pose but still go for it, then Mr. I love Weaklings probably gonna save him cause Raffles is weak

Supporter
So Raffles was able to appear because Adolla is a world of imagination and everyone believes him to be real?

Not me thinking that Raffles was going to be Armstrong from fma🏃‍♀️

Double-page supporter
Adolla is a world of ideas, a world of thoughts. Arthur strongly believes he's a knight, Shinra strongly believes he's a hero. Now that Adolla is merging with earth, will Shinra and Arthur become an actual Hero and Knight?

Fed-Kun's army
TBH got too excited when I saw that Black Star(s) scribble ;-;

@aarklight

Yeah, if I remember right ,250 years ago after the failed cataclysm, Raffles was leading his caravan of followers in the wasteland and they came across Yona. Yona killed all of them and changed appearance into Raffles in order to found the Church of Sol (to put humanity on the path for another cataclysm). Raffles wife wrote about it in her journal where she said the Raffles that came back from the wasteland "looked the same" but was a "totally different person". I just caught up on this manga, so thankfully I remember all of it since I read it not long ago.

I dunno if this is supposed to be Yona or a dopperganger version of Raffles that Shinra is going to fight. I'd guess a doppelganger.

This chapter feels like an Angel attack. It has a lot of similarities to the first episode of Evangelion.

Users who are viewing this thread