Fire Force - Vol. 27 Ch. 237 - Hero

Dex-chan lover
I am actually more hyped to see what crazy stuff Arthur can pull with these new rules on.

Aggregator gang
I'm not saying this feels rushed but the execution is weird because we went from two to three pillars rising to all eight in the spam of a few chapters while Shinra had that vision of the real world before the first Cataclysm. Everyone just got a power up (justified by the plot and being a convenience for the author) because Adolla is closer with every passing minute.

I liked the down time with Shou looking for clues about their origins, plus Arrow in casual dress was nice too. But I won't turn a blind eye on the author cutting some corners for the sake of keep it fast because this manga always had this fast pace structure. I just hope it isn't being rushed because the author might be tired or sick since I remember he confirming that Fire Force will be his last work before retirement.

@NeroPR Except Benimaru's fight for the 7th pillar and now the fight for the 8th, all the others were like the first one, it would've been boring to see them since the giant infernals were easily killed by Kurono and Honda.

Double-page supporter
I'm getting Crysis vibes here. Where MC becomes OP when in the territory of his greatest foe but then revert back to being normal after defeating them.

The story went from "Company 8 will solve the situation!" to "Fire jesus go brrrr", not that I complain since the art is pretty cool

if shinra can kick at LIGHT speed it should've been the end for him, the empire, earth, and solar system.
cant bother to estimate the impact force but must be more than ten.

@Grammade Fist cataclysnm changed the world itself, a culmination of ideas, including impossible one, were manifested into the world.

Users who are viewing this thread