Fire Force - Vol. 28 Ch. 246 - Destruction Spell

Nod

@JakalDX I don't think anyone balms you for it not making sense. Honestly is doesn't matter what you would have translated it as, it still would have been nonsense. Even if Ohkubo meant that pi has finally been calculated to the point where it repeats (which sure, for the sake of fantasy we'll say is possible), it still wouldn't meant anything. Pi is still just the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter.

Now if I was being extremely generous to Okubo I'd say maybe what he thinks he's getting at is "squaring the circle". like reality is now screwed up enough that Pi has shifted to the point that it's now possible to make a square with the same area as a circle with a compass and straightedge, a.k.a the nerdiest magic ritual or "spell" ever, and this would for some inexplicable reason blow up the planet.

but really I just think he doesn't know what pi is.

the end?

guess there's no such thing as isekai/manga in the earth that they're living in

pitiful creatures

Fed-Kun's army
Copernicus: the F***!
Newton: The F***!
Einstien: The F***!
Da Vincy: da F***!
Darwin: What the F***?!
Archimedes of Syracuse: By the gods, WHAT THE FU**?!

- - - -
I think they kinda hinted at the Sun thing in a previous chapter.

@Nod Are you okay? You're literally trying to apply mathematical knowledge to a fucking FANTASY SPELL. At what point do you not be this stupid. When bugs come from another dimension, or when the MC NYOOMS PAST THE SPEED OF LIGHT.

Stop it

Double-page supporter
"The sun was the first earth that was turned into a star through a cataclysm"

First time hearing something like that. Seems like an original idea. Ohkubo really got some big brains for imagination even if some don't make sense.

1607366259635333813180.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ok author, but you've pushed the boundaries of conspiracy theories way too far. Now it wouldn't be as logic-based (which would've made the story much better)

Dex-chan lover
B. S. Johnson made a mail sorter where Pi was set to 3, and it didn't end well! (But then, it was Bloody Stupid Johnson.)

Users who are viewing this thread