Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 253 - The Devouring Shadow

Dex-chan lover
To be honest everything looks pretty much hopeless, like, even if you manage to stop the flames somehow, in a matter of seconds, half the world was covered in flames, how many lives were dissipated there ? unless they pull a Deux ex and convert the fire and ashes into life (which...is very likely frankly).
I was thinking "oooh wait who's that cute girl next to Shinra? Did I miss some- It's Sho... oh damn it's Sho xD" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMhabr5odpw

@Brandonio yeah, and as for literal things they've been telling us that this would happen since the first volume lol

Shinra isn't a pillar ???
Wasn't him presented like one of them or I really missed something ??

Double-page supporter
@bastyxx227 The sister is despair. Madness is the woman they met in China (Amaterasu). So far the only two pillars I cant remember them meeting is Fear and Disgust.

From left to right in the last panel:
Iris - Disgust - Fear - Inca (Arson Girl) - Shinra - Sho - Haumea - Amaterasu

/edit:
Disgust is sister Sumire and Fear is Nataku Son

The old lady is the Sister that did experiments with the bugs in the monastery. (forgot everyone's name, from the Sister and the 4ths company leader(?) past)

The kid is the one that "Death the kid look-a-like" was tormenting in the Facility that Shinra used to live.

Contributor
@bastyxx227

Madness: Amaterasu
Passivity: Haumea
Apathy: Sho
Rage: Shinra
Destruction: Inca
Fear: Nataku (kid who became an infernal from Rekka)
Disgust: Sumire (sister who orchestrated the mass infernal event at the church where Iris grew up)
Despair: Iris

Users who are viewing this thread