Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 253 - The Devouring Shadow

this arc is so boring

stop with the terrorist bullshit we all know shinras gonna kill them in the end its so obvious

and i know for sure that that dumb psycho bitchass mfer lunatic doesn't represent anything close to passivity

Aggregator gang
Remember that all pillars have designated numbers? Like Shinra's the 4th, Haumea's the 2nd, Sister's the 8th... all you have to do is to count from right to left and you'll know who is who.

Madness is the first pillar, the one who possessed Shinra that one time through Adolla Burst. The one whose appearance is identical to Iris. From then count the order of awakening.

@Frosty_Josh well you can always drop the manga, no one is stopping you if you think everything that’s happened so far is boring (don’t know how cus it’s been intense asf) Plus Haumea is Passivity because she’s passive about the inevitable destruction of the world

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god, it's gonna turn into a doppleganger-style zombie apocalypse xD!

@bastyxx227 @cool9shot Oh my bad... I thought rage was the little boy (forgot his name) who got traumatized by the depressed guy who loves to bully weaker than him (forgot his name too).

Fed-Kun's army
author was trying to do the 7 sins thing but lost count in the middle :(

Users who are viewing this thread