Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 253 - The Devouring Shadow

I'm no longer dissapointed, but I can't tell where the hell the story is going anymore. It's looking like there is no way they can win and they sent the pillars away so that shinra and sho wouldn't solo all of them.

@Genacool243 Because Sumire is centuries old and heavily implied to be the only survivor of the eight original pillars from the failed Cataclysm.

To put in perspective, she's as old as Yona, the founder.

Theory:

If Iris is a product of the collective perception (it's been hinted that she's Amateratsu's doppelganger) and she's hopeless, couldn't changing her mind and bringing her hope impose that hope also on the city? Maybe doing so with every pillar could reverse the cataclysm.

The order makes no sense because at first it goes in order of appearance of the adolla burst in the individual which is why it's sho then shinra but the old lady survived the last cataclysm I thought the whole surprise was that she has been holding an adolla burst this whole time

TLDR: Shinra is Jesus EZ win

The only way to win now is to turn the cataclysm on its head. Notice how they keep repeating the conception that everything leads to death, but they feared Shinra cause he was the last world's interpretation of a savior (Jesus) which means he can do what Jesus did and show people Hope and how to keep on living. If people believe his teachings, the cataclysm would turn into a mechanism of death to one of life. They mentioned how the Evangelist spent millenia etching fear of death into the cultures of man which means she has no direct control. Of Shinra captures the heart of man he wins. The cataclysm only works off the imagination of people. Shinra shows life is worth living and the cataclysm will make a world where that is feasible.

Dex-chan lover
wow the author kill any survivars outside of tokyo! damn really hate when author push the villians to 99.99999999999% win only for the so call hero to turn an already win into some “good ending” yeah fûck that 🙄

P.S: then there is also the cliche that some author do an plot twist and make the “good ending” by reversing most of the villians damadge by some weird plot twist

Charon had a weird death but I think it's gonna be something Shinra might use

@LilithRaven Outside of the Tokyo empire and the Chinese peninsula we were not suppose to think there was anyone alive. The White Clads were already at more than 90% to complete their plan since the first chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread