Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 254 - The Whereabouts of Hope

My god, Ohkubo's levels of foresight and planning are on par with Isayama's. There's still a lot of lost potential, but this story came out great regardless.

And Dragon's still primed to finish his fight with Arthur. Not letting the world burn before he gets to burn that kid himself.

Anyway, I'd like to thank Sputter Scans once again for translating this story for us to enjoy.

@aomine_daiki When Fire Jesus the Evangelist finally reveals herself.

@Nubring @ErCaesar Need I remind you of the smiling moon? The laws of physics left this universe.

@Abetillo You don't explode in space. Maybe swell, but your blood pressure wouldn't make you explode. And the guy can infernalize at will. You think lack of oxygen is gonna be a problem?

@Addam And yet they didn't bother putting all their focus on killing him, like say assaulting the 8th directly with everything they had, or killing him as soon as they captured him. The White-Clad were definitely wary, but they consistently deliberated on what they should've done.

@Muhdz18 Clearly he's not that invested into the Cataclysm anymore. He just wants a good fight.

Double-page supporter
Meh, didn't turn into a reference, what a waste. He didn't eventually stop thinking

Double-page supporter
Finished binging up all of it from the end of season 2. And damn it took a turn and went somewhere I did not expect.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like when the final arc is over I’m gunna need a solid moment to reread it all to understand it

Ah yes HOPE and DESPAIR, and someone will try to tell me, that this is “Biggest most awful most tragic event in human history”.

Wtf he's valstrax now?

Man I hope author won't forget about Shinra's mother

Users who are viewing this thread