Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 255 - The Seventh Pillar

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually confused as to why people surprised by those photographic panels, even going so far as calling the author lazy.

Don't get me wrong, this is indeed a creepy and cringy chapter (in a good way) but did you paying attention to the manga at all?

I remember that it was a major revelation back when chapter 216 comes out, so it shouldn't be a surprise to see that our world is the Fire Force world before the previous Cataclysm

Fed-Kun's army
i thought i was drunk until i read someone replied to my comment, now I know i'm not dead drunk because there was someone who is

Group Leader
Live action manga... just what did we witness ?
I can't wait for the anime to feature a live action part for this, this is hilarious.

People didn't pay attention at all when they showed us that our IRL world exists in fire force.

uhhhh... wtf was that

its surreal seeing a real person in a manga, especially if they are doing a critique on social media today as the reason to destroy the world

WTF WAS THAT CRAP , i'd be mad as hell if i paid for this manga chapter , smh , please dont end like soul eater dude

Dex-chan lover
Now i am intrigued about how they're going to adapt this to an anime

Aggregator gang
Not surprised by it, because they showed this twist a while back. I'm just surprised that any editor let a chapter like this get printed. One or two pages, sure.. Most of a chapter wasted on photos of a woman awkwardly posing while we get blasted with WORDS WORDS WORDS is just terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread