First Class Servant

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of broken english. Please don't rate the manhua based on the TL until we get a decent one.

Um this is just bad. It’s not good at all. Like don’t waste your time reading it. The translation is fine it’s just that the plot itself is nonsensical.

For martial arts and isekai lover like me I like the story so far ... this ain’t trash/bad don’t called it trash/bad just bcoz u don’t like it 😒🙄 the translation are fine too but summary sounds a bit off ... Hope you will improve that 👍

It seems that there are very few translators for Chinese who don't use broken English. Either that, or they are using machine translators and not bothering to clean them up

Why the hell is this servant wear clothes that make me think he is a young master!!!!!!

I don't like being rude but holy fuck this sucks. No real story line, he just kinda goes there and acts like a 7 year old. Apparently saying things like "she's fat" is somehow a burn? I do not suggest reading this. I didn't really get my hopes up, since I knew before reading that this is one of those manhua isekais, which often tend to be poorly translated and poorly written. It's just a waste of time. If you're into sloppy writing and boring storylines with no basic premise, then this is for you. 3/10 Would not read again. Ciao~!

@Ooferdooger yeah this inspired me to write a short story because I realized that there really is a low bar.

well. i know full well romance is going to start between(if not then.. unrequited love from the girl) (then mc will be thinking about her when he gets stronger, and starts to say he is a loyal servant and so.. bla,bla,bla) him and that girl who came with him to meet that fat girl. there is more, tho my writing isn't clear. but i know that one of my estimations on what is will happen or going to? will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread