First Class Servant

I mean, I am thankful that somebody went and started translating this...
but for gods sake, is it that hard to find somebody to do some proof reading and fix your broken English?

If nothing, just paste the text into a document in google docs. The suggestions it does automatically might not be perfect, but I bet that the result will be better than this...

Even the most wastable time is not worth being wasted on this.

As some people previously said, the translation is awful, even though it's indeed nice to want to translate, this doesn't make it enjoyable to read. Plus, even if it was correctly written, this manhua is actually quite bad

Double-page supporter
I feel the translation is getting lazier and lazier and worse and worse. I'm about done with this nonsense.

Double-page supporter
Can anyone explain to me why MC is servant? He relationships that would allow him to take good position. He has strength that would allow him to make money as freelancer. He gains NOTHING by serving. And everyone, I mean literally EVERYONE is using him as a tool (
Basically owner decided by himself to put him into a death match. Second miss constantly involves him into fights and make him do random jobs and berates him when he takes some free time. And of course everyone else are constantly trying to kill him, insult him and so on
).
Ignoring the fact that all of it is solid 6, just because MC is servant when that is THE WORST POSSIBLE OPTION FOR HIM I can only rate it 4.

I have done read this manhua until chapter 72. It' s really a good manhua. The story is getting good. The fighting plot becoming tense, i feel this manhua has similar vibe among top 5 fighting manhuas. In term of rating, i can give more than 8/10

Power Uploader
The story is going in a direction I like so I figured I would give the light novel a try. There is a shit ton of chapters already translated but the first few chapters that i tried to read are such horrible MTL trash that entire sections become incomprehensible.

In comparison Manhua MD does a MUCH better job in their MTL of the Manhua than whoever did the hot garbage on the light novel side..... maybe later chapters get better but I can't even get a good start on it because its so badly done. Such a shame

holy shit the faces

F8a3HpE.jpg

RKpPwcf.jpg

HgCdQvc.jpg

Boring as hell and the art work is absolute garbage. From chapter 1 to 140 there’s is no note worthy change in the art and like everyone has the same fucking clothes from chapter 1.

My friend recommended it and said if you can get past the first chapters it gets better...personally I still found it boring and the ML is super cocky and has an annoying personality so I had to drop at chapter 6

Users who are viewing this thread