First Love flies into the Wind - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I imagine this 2d love affair resonates with a percentage of anime fans

Dex-chan lover
...strange tribute, this one is.

Tezuka: Let's have our protagonist grow up! He'll suffer and feel loss, but he'll be fine. - hopeful about life
Ishida: Let's have our protagonist never grow up! She'll suffer and die, but that's ok. - hopeful about death

Dex-chan lover
...strange tribute, this one is.

Tezuka: Let's have our protagonist grow up! He'll suffer and feel loss, but he'll be fine. - hopeful about life
Ishida: Let's have our protagonist never grow up! She'll suffer and die, but that's ok. - hopeful about death
What was the original about? I can't find anything on the plot online.

I never thought I'd see Grape-Kun referened in a manga...

Well, Abe was happy all her life. Even if she had a strange love, it was well worth it for her life. And she finally gets to live her happily ever after with Co-Kun!

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
The original is here (via the related tab at the left). Mind you, I'm talking about the mangaka's (apparent) viewpoint, not the main character's.

...for a certain vaue of "live", that is.
Hm. I like that Lune actually tried to help Akira live his life. She didn't want him dependent on her only, unlike here. Perhaps Katsuko helped him live a better life.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, she was mentally ill. The whole painting thing was one thing, but she even hallucinated ppl cared enough about her to gossip after her death, or hallucinate that a guy stalked her to and tried to break into her apartment.

Users who are viewing this thread