Fish - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - "True" Employee

gfhe1.png
dsghu2.png

HAHAHHA DUDEEE, history is bound to repeat itself lmaoo (or when their love language is possessiveness and sudden abduction <3)

That was such a reckless move though, just happy it turned out well, but gosh, Hiroki you stressed me out!

Also, Hiroki learning chinese for Tsukasa is actually very wholesome 🤧 my heart

Last edited:
mutdy1.png
This scared the shit out of me btw

djdtd2.png
It also breaks my heart to see Meiling like this, she is nothing but a child being manipulated and forced to stay in such a horrible place all the time, it makes me hate Jing more and more. I really hope the gang can save her too. Meiling deserves better :meguuusad:

And is it just me, or has Miyake´s drawing changed? and for the better! This chapter looked so good, the facial expressions, the details, MUAH!
Such a good chapter, worth not doing my homework for hahah. Thank you for all your hard work Moonbeam <333

Group Leader
gfhe1.png
dsghu2.png

HAHAHHA DUDEEE, history is bound to repeat itself lmaoo (or when their love language is possessiveness and sudden abduction <3)

That was such a reckless move though, just happy it turned out well, but gosh, Hiroki you stressed me out!

Also, Hiroki learning chinese for Tsukasa is actually very wholesome 🤧 my heart
Honestly I remember reading once someone analysing Pet's manga and finding patterns that kinda repeated in different circumstances and it was such a nice and detailed analysis that picked up on so much stuff that one would normally miss... Unfortunately that post seemed to be erased, I really wish I could check it again 😭

Anyhow, I agree that it was so heart warming to notice Hiroki's attempt to communicate with Tsukasa 🥺 He'd probably been wanting to say that for a long time...

Last edited:
Group Leader
mutdy1.png
This scared the shit out of me btw

djdtd2.png
It also breaks my heart to see Meiling like this, she is nothing but a child being manipulated and forced to stay in such a horrible place all the time, it makes me hate Jing more and more. I really hope the gang can save her too. Meiling deserves better :meguuusad:

And is it just me, or has Miyake´s drawing changed? and for the better! This chapter looked so good, the facial expressions, the details, MUAH!
Such a good chapter, worth not doing my homework for hahah. Thank you for all your hard work Moonbeam <333
FOR REAL THO, such an unexpected jumpscare lmao

And yeah, Meiling's current status is awful, and her not being resentful towards Jing makes it even worse somehow, like, she truly believes Jing always wanted the best for her, when in reality Jing only does whatever works better for her. She deserves to be free as much (and even a little more tbh) as the other "pets"!

And lastly, it's my pleasure! We'll have to wait til the next volume comes out tho (May 12th), so look forward to what's about to come then ^^

Aggregator gang
We'll have to wait til the next volume comes out tho (May 12th), so look forward to what's about to come then ^^

Ahh thanks for the information. I was just check'in around to find a release date for Vol 6 but couldn't find anythings. Seems to me that we get 1 Vol fish per year?

Group Leader
Ahh thanks for the information. I was just check'in around to find a release date for Vol 6 but couldn't find anythings. Seems to me that we get 1 Vol fish per year?
Well, Fish volumes are 5-7 chs long so a little less than a year but yeah, you get the Idea. And I can confirm volume 6 comes out the 11th May! (not the 12th like I said before)

Users who are viewing this thread