Fist of the Blue Sky: Regenesis

Can you please update this manga (Legends of the Dark King: A Fist of the North Star Story) or Ten no Haō: Hokuto no Ken: Raō Gaiden is raoh story there's a series but no manga please update 😔😔😔😔😭😭😭😭😭

Thanks for the chapter! Could have probably used a bit more time editing though, noticed a couple errors and a few lines that seemed a bit awkward.

Finally! I had to resort to watching that crappy CG anime just to get more of the story since I wasn't sure anyone would translate this, but we here now. Thanks so much.

Group Leader
Note: This has no direct relation to the crappy Regenesis anime which was produced to promote the manga.

The Regenesis anime butchered the original manga story so hard. They straight up just cut out the main antagonist. I wish we got a proper 2D anime adaptation of the whole series.

Double-page supporter
Reading ch.1 and can i Just say something real quick?

G E K O L O N I S E E R D

Dex-chan lover
The anime may not have been good but at least, it was done better than Ex Arm.
Also, those chapters seem to take place after Yasaka settled his revenge quest against the Hokuto.
=> Is this a new season ?
If that's the case, then where is the first part ?

Dex-chan lover
@ISometimesReadManga

So it is a sequel ! Thanks for confirming it for me. ^^
I read the manga and watched the anime so yeah, I was kind of disappointed by how the anime turned out.
=> Anyway, I was asking where was the first part of the "Fist of the Blue Sky" manga. Because I can't seem to find it on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread