Fitness

Dex-chan lover
@aniik8pv2
sry nvm there are translations up to chapter 33 already on other sites :x and raws are only to 35 so my previous question about you guys starting at chap 30 is pointless.

@Mymangadex2acc
No sure about the NTR, it might happen but i think there is a bigger chance it won't, also it won't even be ntr unless they start dating.

Aggregator gang
I don't really remember this, but
didn't she already got fcked in the beginning, somewhere around ch10?

Can we get a definitive statement on if this is ntr? I like the art style but from the first two chapters it looks like it might be and I’m not about that.

Dex-chan lover
chapters keep getting removed on this site for so many series its insane

Why are Koreans so obsessed with NTR and a weak and strong male. I understand there is a market for them, but for it to be everywhere is perplexing. Not just in this sort of genres, but also in other genres like in some Korean shounen ones where the MC starts off weak and a split second he turned into a strong character seamlessly overnight.

Double-page supporter
@Sigismund I still don't know if it is. It's treading that line by showing the possibility/drama of it, but still just don't know. If I'm gonna take a guess though it'll probably be near twenty chapters of sitting right on that line and then just ending the story. Say play it safe and just wait

Dex-chan lover
@Shuku Guess it's a cultural thing? like China and their everlasting cultivators?.

fitness? more like fittin this d*** - what I'm trying to say is that the "smut" keyword is very appropriate. Mildly shounen too.

EDIT: whats with the gap from 14-18 kinda a pivotal point there

@Omega-man_ZZZZ The fkn cover is literally ntr spoiler, one that didn't happen yet, also there is no netori yet since the e.d. guy isn't in love with the women he bangs, he is just a manwhore although he got angry after being ignored.

@bradek This exact same panel was already shown in the story long ago.. In Hyun-Soo's mind when he was thinking about them...
By the way the cover changed long time ago too on the raw publisher website...

If there is no NTR tags on the publisher website, there won't be any... At worst Sangmi will have sex with someone else like Hyun-Soo did since the start of the story but that's all. If you call this kind of stuff NTR I wonder what is "real" NTR for you..

Aggregator gang
Probably no real ntr, but it's korean and 18+, so imho sex with others are inevitable before they become a real couple. :p

Users who are viewing this thread