Flat - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - Natural

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass release. I'm guessing this was the final chapter?

I loved the series a lot surprisingly. The characters felt so human, Heisuke never did change, but he did grow a little bit. Aki was a nice realistic child character. The senpais graduating made me feel pretty nostalgic.

One of the few high school SoL which focus on boys over girls. The relationship between the characters was great too.

We never did get a definitive answer over Heisuke's father, probably a mystery which wasn't meant to be solved.

Thanks for translating this, and thanks to the author for making such a good story.

Thank you so much for the releases i loved reading this manga.
I wonder if this author's other work will be translated eventually, I see that it's still ongoing in country of origin.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the uploads

Just like the manga, the ending fell bittersweet but more wholesome. Heisuke and Aki was such an amazing duo. Im definetly gonna miss them.

Group Leader
@Darklight99 As far as I know, there aren't any omakes or anything. I'd like to put an end tag, but because of my rank as "member" rather than "contributor," I'm currently not capable of editing the manga information. I made a request to have my rank changed this morning, so as soon as that happens, I'll add the end tag.

As for Heisuke's dad, I think some of Heisuke's comments imply that his dad is still around. My guess is the author just didn't see a point in including him in the story lol

Dex-chan lover
@4eyes Yeah, based on the comments it would seem like the father is still around, and it's weird how he's not supposed to be important. But I guess that's just something the author intended intentionally, considering numerous hints at him but never making anything clear.

Well, I guess that's it then. Thanks for the hard work. I was constantly fearful that you would drop it since it wasn't really getting much views or replies, thanks for sticking by it.

Thank you! Such a bittersweet ending.

I'd love to see a sequel series set maybe ten years later, with Aki as a high school student and Heisuke as a slacker adult.

Wow it ended already. I started following this manga more than 7 years ago. The translation was on hiatus for a while so i was really happy that junontakeo team picked this up again. Feels bittersweet now. Thank you to the teams that translated this manga!

So heartwarming and heartwrenching when I see Aki crying his eyes out. I love how the manga progress. One of the best!!

Thanks for translating this till the end :) Love lots!!! 😍

so heartwarming .. I started it years ago can't believe it ended.. enjoyed their interaction ..
aki crying and heisuke ;;;;;;
thank you for translating !!

Thank you so much for translating this! This was a unique series with very human characters and was a nice relaxing read.

Users who are viewing this thread