Flirting with the Villain's Dad

cnd

Girl, I'm this close 🤏 to passing the fuck out and dieing. GET YO MAN BITCH

I mean...Kill the mage. Ambition is best met with a swift death, otherwise it won't stop.
Also, stupid, she just admitted to you that she was a black mage by asking for a deal. Get that head of her body pls.

For some reason, I also ship Soleia and Yeni. Soleia keeps saying the princess is cute and my gay radar is just-

The author used " the stupid cliche plot armor" to erase past progress so the manhwa can continue
the ML suddenly became stupid and indecisive, as everyone said," the witch already admit she is a black mage" then just cut off her head there and then and be done with it
but i guess he will comply with her request, and our useless FMC had to try to break the marriage "AGAIN"

yli

@Katy05 I think she says that in a mocking manner. So little and powerless that she can easily crush her.
Aye if they been together in a room it would've been red radar. Fl would've been killed easily.

Soleia is hot and in power, she knows what she wants and she's out to get it. I really can't hate her character, she's a great villain.
Our FL, albeit adorakable and a little ball of sunshine, is still unsure about what she wants and is just letting life take it's course.
I seriously hope (after chapter 50),
yeni wakes up to reality and realizes her own feelings 😩 If she doesn't get a move on, soleia might really get married to our dear "Father".😢

Fed-Kun's army
that description gave me a headache

who are the MCs? the princess and the father?

is there ntr?

whos being shipped here? whos the actual bad person?

someone please spoil it

Is she dumb? Why did she wrote all her plans down and then threw the paper away where everyone could find it?!?! What the hell?!

Users who are viewing this thread