Flirting with the Villain's Dad

@shunnie not really though and that's what intros are suppose to be for kinda like the promo webtoons for on. In this cases groups are translating chapter by chapter and the author could potentially lose out income cause now it's out there for free. So I dont blame the author for being peeved about it.

To those who are posting this on social media, I asked from the group and they said its okay to post KOREAN RAWS ONLY on social media, NOT THE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS if you're still itching to share it because sharing English translations will only get us in trouble...

I fucking wheez like an old man with pneumonia when I saw the updates. Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️

Father? I think you're mistaken, lady. You should call him Daddy. 😆😍 He's too cute!

BLESS THE UPDATES. AND BLESS THE SCAN GROUP!!!!!!!!😍😍 Thank you so much for the chapters. Loving the story and the SHIP!!!!!!

tHIS HAS GOT TO BE THE CUTEST STORY IVE REA DEC CUENBUE SO ADORABLE I LOVE THE, TO BITS

if yall cont posting this on ig im about to throw hands eejdnjw im ready to fIGHT

Do not become stupid and post it on social mediaaa. Please let me enjoy this cuteness in this quarrantine

Oh my! Oh my! I am curious to what happened the next day... 🤔 Thanks for sharing lots of new chapters our dear scanlators! We are soooo grateful! 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread