Flirting with the Villain's Dad

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL, THIS IS AMAZING, THANKS FOR THE HARDWORK, PLEASE MORE I FELL IN LOVE AND I CAN'T WAKE UP, FATHER I LOVE YOU !!!
(Idk why but I kept on imagining Yernica telling father that she's just into daddy kink and that's why she's calling him that way lmao)
Anyway, I PURPLE YOU SUNSHINE SCANS !!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

I'm confused from the description. Can anyone tell me the correct synopsis before I start reading this?

This is soooo lovely~ thanks for translating and sharing Sunshines.. ๐ŸŒค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฐ

This is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee ~~ Please just get married already. :3 But then the manhwa would end too soon lol.

Anyways, thank you for the updates. Really loving it.

This is the cutest story ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•, thankk uu so much scanlation team. Can't thank u enough!

Why do you keep calling me father? :))))

Itโ€™s seriously too hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

this is so cute jfc i'm itching for spoilers skskks hopefully they end up together without serious repercussions or smthing

I'm so glad A Little Sunshine Scan picked this up! They're such a fast translating group that I'm sure they'll catch up to the raws in no time ^^ I really love this story where the male lead isn't some cold and arrogant guy that slowly becomes kinder once they fall for the FL lol

the is better than I thought it was going to be! already love the characters, the personalities are so entertaining

Omg. This manga is adorable. I hope that now one posts on instagram and force them on a hiatus! D<

Super duper pretty art,,, heka funny and cute heroine, and super handsome mc???? This can sit right next to my fav webtoons

OMG Itโ€™s so cuteeeeee
MC is so adorable and fluffly
ML is so handsome and nice
Arrr father I love youuu <3

Users who are viewing this thread