Flirting with the Villain's Dad

i can't wait for the other chapters to be translated to aaaaaaaaaa Yeni is super cuteeeeeeeeeeee

Is it just me or does this have the same style as who made me a princess? Is spoon the illustrator of this too?

Why do I ship these two already? Can't wait for them to end up together! Btw, that social distancing lol but with mana instead of the corona. Thx for translating!

Why are these two so cute I just can’t 😭😭😭😭
I kept rereading the raw because I love their interactions. They touched each other so naturally I just go hnnnngh inside WAH

Yerenica is so cute and the emperor watching her expressions changing all the time is so amusing lol

Thank you for picking up this story! Looking forward to the updates😊😊

Whoever is posting this on insta, fuckin cut it out! I don’t want another ‘Villain’s Savior’ incident. Don’t post on any social media. Period. Also love the new chapters guys keep it up❤️

Stooooop reposting on insta!! Why do y’all have no self-preservation!!
@thefabulouspotato
If I understand correctly, it’s because he’s a background father character to the ML of the story she read, so thats how she remembers and addresses him?

@thefabulouspotato she calls him father because he's only that for her, the father of the villain that dies because of his own son. I think she did not even know his name in the beginning.

It looks like she so genuine but nuuuuuuhhh you aint fooling anyone!
take you for the updates! please stay safe!

Users who are viewing this thread