Flirting with the Villain's Dad

This is the struggle of waiting for a new chapter to come out after a cliffhanger 🥺

This manhwa is so fluffy that it broke my manhwa tier list top 1 which was WMMAP and now it's this.

here is raw chapter 46 newtoki site https://newtoki92.com/webtoon/1096259/%EC%95%85%EB%8B%B9%EC%9D%98-%EC%95%84%EB%B9%A0%EB%A5%BC-%EA%BC%AC%EC%85%94%EB%9D%BC?toon=%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0

Now i sure our Yeni is already 97% accomplished the mission by the series title heheh

3% for Erudian to marry her! (and this is where the struggle begin~)

why is nobody updating it....? but yeah happy new year....really eager for the translations...hurryhurry👽
😨😖😣😫

I know you are all waiting for the updates but please remember that these people have a life of their own and other works to translate. Rushing them won't do anyone good. They are translating out of the goodness of their heart for us readers so let's just all wait patiently and welcome the new chapters when they are updated. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

🤣🤣🤣smart alecks are everywhere. Its not Rushing its to present our love to the story so its more of a kind of support...also better than to write nothn...they can't read whats in our heads😙 pumpkin
we all now whats goin on here and who we are supporting. its not magic.🤧

😭😭😭😭😭 So I couldn't wait and read the Raws (using Google Lens as translator) and
chapter 48 just broke my heart. Near the end of the chapter, Erudian asked Yerenica why she had let him call her name. Our girl said it was because he's handsome but followed it up with her telling she liked him -- in the tone that she usually did whenever she said so in the past, so I think Eru thought that she wasnt serious. Yerenica asked if he could say her name, but Eru got all stoic and said that Belgoat isn't safe for her and she shouldn't touch him so intimately anymore. The chapter ended with "Erudian Belgoat didn't call / say my name." DAMN, I REALLY FEEL A SEPARATION IS ON THE HORIZON.

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT MY HEART IS BLEEDING 😭

Thank you so much for the translations! This manhwa have become my top 1 favourite! I really love the characters and the story.

Users who are viewing this thread