Flow

Supporter
This is an amazing manhwa. You can find it originally at Line Webtoon.

Thank god I read this before all the chapters were taken out. It really is good, brought me tears and smiles all over.

Read this from Webtoons back when it was running. Not sure if it's still there, but the app is free, has non-intrusive ads (only at the end of each chapter), and is completely in english.

Lengthy read and a bit of a slow build, but interesting and nice by the ending.

IS THERE ANYBODY WHO’D BE WILLING TO SOMEHOW TRANSLATE THE BONUS CHAPTERS OF WHAT HAPPENED TO HARIN AND IRANG AFTER THE EPILOGUE PLEASE I WANT TO READ IT SO BADLY BUT I CAN’T READ KOREAN OR BUY IT BC I DON’T KNOW HOW(BC I CAN’T READ KOREANNNNNN) ;-;
sorry, this was just me ranting and crying in a corner that I can’t read the extra chapters of flow T^T

This shows how discrimination works that you are only good for us if you have a use for us. This is a growing trope in manhwa and its very tired and sickening. The holier-than-thou hero will never thirst for revenge, will question his motives, and will never try to accomplish anything than his desired goal which will be side-quested until the end of the series in one of the most boring wrap-ups I've ever read. The plot and setting are there, but holy shit is this basic cookie cutter character. He doesn't revenge because he isn't, "like" those that hurt him. Comes off as the most unrealistic bullshittier cutter bullshit that instead of being discriminated against he is now worshipped because of the use he provides them. The type of character/person that is used by worst of people to get their dirty work done and then toss them out because they no longer have a use.

Holy shit, I hate characters like this and it drags down the story and everything into the fucking dirt.

Users who are viewing this thread