Fluttering Feelings - Ch. 68

Joined
Jun 19, 2020
Messages
71
Fuck, I was waiting for this series to continue, found out that the author was sick and was on hiatus. Check it again and the author has died. </3. RIP.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Mar 21, 2019
Messages
450
I discovered that series today and didn't understand the cancelled tag, now I know.

Overall its a pretty generic story, but you don't have to reinvent the wheel, just making a good wheel is good enough, and that's what that series is, a good unfinished story.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 24, 2024
Messages
74
I'm so miserable rn, all that journey for an incomplete ending

norae and seol-a deserved so much. Rest in peace ssamba
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 24, 2019
Messages
108
May you be resting peacefully Ssamba, we're still thinking about you
 
Joined
Jan 17, 2025
Messages
2
I just got to 68 chapter and when I found that author was RIP I stumbled for a minute. Still may she be immortal through her great job.
 
Joined
Sep 21, 2025
Messages
7
Fuck dude. FUCK. I'm so fucking sad, this made it so much better and so much worse god.

RIP Ssamba, I'm so pissed that this happened. When I die I'm fighting my way out of hell to find her and read the rest of this man. Guh
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top