Fluttering Feelings

For those who really want to know how the story could end. Wonderful fanfic https://www.wattpad.com/story/141302547-fluttering-feelings-fanfic

I second previous comment, that fanfic captured characters really well and provides closure to the story.

I really enjoyed this GL manhwa, and it was what got me into the genre. I wish we had more time with Ssamba and got a chance to see this story come to conclusion, but I'm still grateful for being able to read and enjoy Ssamba's art. I hope she rests in peace.

The manhwa web comic style art might not be for everyone. Also the story will never have a conclusion which is a dealbreaker for many, myself included. That being said Ssamba had a great story going here with compelling main characters which i would have loved to read more of. It really shocked me how bad I felt upon learning of her passing. Rest in peace.

Just found about the author's death. It made me cry, really. I hope we'll find solution for cancer soon. It really breaks my heart to know that people suffer because of it. Rest in peace Ssamba.

Fuck, even its been almost 2 years now, ssamba's death still hits me hard. Rest in peace, and thank you for one of my favorite manhwas.

God I got to the end of what was on here and when I realized it was stopped I went to check the status of it and saw that ssamba had died making it. Hit me like a truck

The selfish part of me wishes that another artist with similar drawing style to Ssamba will continue this so that readers can finally get an ending. However, I know if that happens it'll never truly capture the original artist's spirit and passion for the manhwa and may even tarnish the work. It's just really sad what happened to Ssamba and that this is one of the few amazing (character depth, beauty, dialogue, etc.) GL comics that will never be finished when the genre is filled with so much fan-service, superficial dialogue, etc. Fluttering Feelings could've helped break that mold, and it's so sad on so many levels that this will never be done.

I want to re-reading it but I stuck in the feelings of emptiness by missing someone. The one who’s very important and I feeling like I can cry whenever right now;-;

Can't remember how many times I've read this manhwa. At the end of the last chapter Ssamba left, I'm forcing myself not to cry. Gosh it's so lonely while re-reading this, that I know we will never have that ending. RIP Ssamba. I'll miss you esp. your special chapters all about your sense of humour. Thank you for giving us such wonderful art.

Reminding me too much of real life with the slowly progressing romantic feelings suddenly cut off by circumstance.
I suppose the lesson here is to go for it before it's too late.

Fluttering Feelings was such a cute and wonderful story about falling in love unexpectedly and the confusing feelings that come with it. So sad it will never be complete but I can imagine it would have been a beautiful ending. The progress of their love was so realistic.

RIP Ssamba

Users who are viewing this thread