Flying Witch - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - The thing you shouldn't do to a mohho

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, right. The owl was clearly a troll and was making fun of her. Not that I'd blame it.

Fed-Kun's army
How To Draw An Owl: The Chapter.

P.S. Never understood why apple trees needs to be thinned... We have several apple trees in our garden, some of them are really old (about 40 years old at least), and we never thinned them, not even once. We just take care about water, whitening the bark with lime (to get rid of aphids and similar insects and prevent sunburns) and propping and cutting the branches. If there are excess flowers or fruits, they will fall off naturally, and I never noticed that it has any big influence on shape or size of the apples itself - the lone ones could be slightly bigger than the ones in groups, but it's not consistent - the weather and watering both have much bigger influence. It could be useful if you grow apples specifically for sale, but for me it looks like throwing out your own money.

lol.......... that last page. The owl "right i don't know what type of creature you are, but i'm done with you. Those antics make me agree now you don't want my nest."

Dex-chan lover
@SilverChaika

Less apples near each other (same branch usually) = more nutrients to one apple. It grows bigger and tastes better.

Dex-chan lover
Iirc almost all orchard do that isn't
----------
Hoot hoot cp

----------

Next one april?? Orz

Only Mako-chan could get in a fight with an owl and have to get another owl to intervene. That's what you get for being too good at imitating other people (or in this case owls).😀

It should be march !!!
It should be march !!!
It should be march !!!
It should be march !!!
It should be march !!!

Users who are viewing this thread