Fool Night - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Remains

Double-page supporter
I really wanted to read this manga and waited for more chapters but i guess i wont see the up to date times. Sometimes a pair of 2+ getting amazing mangas but dropping them sadly. Thanks for the translation.

Thank you FrostyManga for translating this! I’m excited to see what will happen next.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this story is still being translated. Thanks!

Group Leader
It got English license recently. So probably no one will translate more and we'll have to wait until official one catches up.

It got English license recently. So probably no one will translate more and we'll have to wait until official one catches up.
That never stopped other mangas from getting fan translations...
It will take a long time for the official to reach volume 3

There's no actual English license - it's an English language release in South East Asia via Shogakukan Asia. Hopefully someone translates more than two chapoters a year. It's a really good manga.

Dex-chan lover
Wough.

yeah, 10 million probably doesnt last all that long. And theres commercials for it, huh....?

It almost feels like an equivalent to military pay, and the way you get recruiters at low income schools in the states. Grim.

Users who are viewing this thread