Fool Night - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - Knowledge

Double-page supporter
I'm going to (hopefully) finish uploading all of the chapters by the end of today.
Do you stop doing Fool Night then and return to Denpa Seinen or what is the plan? :)
Anyways super happy and thanksful for your work.

Supporter
the oxygen level must be depressingly low if walking away from the city is enough to cause hypoxemia. The preacher dude really could take a walk out and take a breather.
Considering people can summit Everest without an oxygen mask, it feels a bit silly that the got brain damage from a few hours somewhat close to a populated city. In reality the oxygen would disperse kilometres pretty quickly, it’s a liberty taken by the story. It’s why I assumed the cities were in domes, or underground like some sort of Distant Sky like apocalypse.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the batch TL! Super excited to see how the story continues

Dex-chan lover
If this mofo says that he understand Ivy just because he peeped into his memories, then he will be officially the villain of the story

Dex-chan lover
Interesting how every major character claims to know what's best for another. Ken imposes his "good intentions" on Yomiko, Yomiko imposes hers on Toushirou, and Toushirou imposes his on Ivy. And yet Ken tells Toushirou not to "trivialize" his grand good intentions with a different opinion, in a very pompous "I know what you really need, stop resisting" manner. Toushirou is doing the same thing to Ivy now.

Double-page supporter
Considering people can summit Everest without an oxygen mask, it feels a bit silly that the got brain damage from a few hours somewhat close to a populated city.
Leaning pretty heavily on the word "can" there - more like, some people can, more try and fail (sometimes fatally), and the wise don't attempt it without sufficient training, planning, and conditioning. Insert Boromir GIF of "one does not simply walk to the peak of Everest".

Users who are viewing this thread