FootWork Girl Komura-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 57 - Final Step: Oath

people talking about mangaka releasing a doujin soon. there's been one out like a week ago, is there gonna be another?

Double-page supporter
Mother of Axe... They didn't even let them get some more pages................

Anyway it wasn't bad, even i enjoy some foot jokes.

Dex-chan lover
Why im not surpsrise that this crap was axed? Oh, wait a minute - bcs its crap! 😂 glad that i dropped it like 10 chapters ago thinking "this shit will be axed im sure" - and it was.

Fed-Kun's army
This ending really made this go to shit. Though I was expecting something like this, it's way too rushed and not even "cliche", just the obvious. Though thanks for translating this, was a pretty good 6/10

This manga before Chapter 57 was super Awesome. But since the great Axe sama appeared, I will never choose Any Axe classes anymore in any game!!

Aggregator gang
😢That was quick wtf lmaooo

Double-page supporter
Did he fucking kiss her toe lmaooooo, he really followed through to the end

Dex-chan lover
The main couple wasn't bad, but the side characters other than Komura's mom were some of the most shallow characters I've ever seen. Kiritsu's ridiculous prudeness started getting tired after the first time, Saki was annoying since the beginning, and Lulue just shouldn't exist, I want to see her getting waterboarded.
There were a lot of good moments, but the manga as a whole was successfully ruined for me by the inclusion of these three completely unnecessary characters and the way MC interacted with them, as well as the author completely dismissing any logic regarding MC's thought process when it was convenient for him.

Saki was annoying, but at least she had a clear purpose: introducing MC and Komura to various jobs and events. But what about Kiritsu? Her only purpose was to annoy the viewers by being a massive prude. She didn't cause any progress in the relationship of the main couple, and EVERY SINGLE TIME she showed up, she had to whine about something being "indecent".

The first half of the manga was a solid 7/10 for me, but every chapter Lulue showed plummeted to 3/10, and my score for the second half would be 5/10. It just felt as if the author was doing a speedrun of the worst rom-com tropes, using Lulue as a plot device and throwing any logic out of the window. The whole love triangle was so incredibly forced that I honestly felt like skipping chapters, not to mention it wasn't even properly finished. And don't even get me started on the ending arc being just a next collection of tropes in a trench coat being speedrun by the author. It felt like after the sports festival, the author either gave up or the manga got axed, because I've never seen such an abrupt ending before.

I honestly want to rate it higher because of the first half, but my enjoyment of this manga was completely ruined by the second half. 5/10 is the best it can get from me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread