For Better or For Worse - Ch. 10

I can't blame her for failing. I mean who'd be able to go against this sweet grandpa 😂 they'd have to have nerves of steel and and an insanely strong will power to resist those puppy eyes HAHAHAH

ml and fl should just make a deal like the other manhwas. Breaking off the engagement or divorce when one finds their 'fated love' 😅 and boooooi the grandpa is so adorbs.. ♥️

Cya

Well, how can she do that to your cute grandpa who blushing and smiling all the time seeing her thinking bout layla, and play with that pity words? Its hits the conscience, cedric :p

😍Luv granpa so much😍

But it feels like granpa is a 2nd lead that love the MC granma so much they want to marry their kids instead😞
kinda sweet but sad

I can understand Dylan. She doesn't know what will happen to her if she takes his sister's place. It could be better or even worse. I wouldn't even take the chance if i was her. But also, like her, i wouldn't have the heart to break the granpa's heart. He seems genuinely happy for the wedding. It's a difficult position she's in

I was liking the series at first, but now I'm starting to feel really bad for Dylan. Sure it's fiction so everything will work out in the end, but it really sucks to be pressured by everyone into something you don't want to do.

Also Grandpa is really creepy and pushy, not cute or adorable.😠

Users who are viewing this thread