For Better or For Worse - Ch. 13

Ugh they are just too cute!!! How would Cedric not fall for you when you’re personality is that bomb, Dylan???!

@lovydovy she's the type to lack any sort of self awareness as far as people being infatuated with her. (the more bombastic and free spirited people like her also tend to lack self esteem or think lesser of themselves) more so in her case since as far as she knows it won't matter how deeply they fall for eachother, once the "actual heroine" shows up she thinks that's it, cedric is gonna fall for her regardless of how he feels about dylan (or at least is very much willing to concede to the idea that could happen)

Double-page supporter
I have faith in cedric my man and i wish dylan would quickly opened up to him.

Thank you for the translation as usual

cedric got 10/10 game skill but dylan is a troll so i guess it's still win for dylan. look what you made girl, boy is whipped 😂

thank you translator, i did not expected there would be double update 😍

Who's that blonde? Honestly Dylan is so enjoyable when she doesn't overthink, Cedric will fall first, no doubt here. 🥰🤭

Altho the typical trope of MC thinking things will still happen like in the original novel is super annoying, they're so cute I really don't care lmao! Thanks for the updates 💖💖💖

Cedric is definitely getting interested in her now, in a romantic way. 😳😳😳

Users who are viewing this thread