For Better or For Worse - Ch. 14

Jesus, I fucking love her family. Her brother and sister care so much about her LMAO He's just sobbing about it and she's the somewhat stoic one

Oh man! The wedding scenario is SPOT ON! Having recently been a bride I can assure you the bride and groom and their immediate family (or whoever is running the show) just feel mainly weary. I think its the guests and extended family members who enjoy the wedding the most (I also mean they enjoy dissing about every single aspect of the wedding but oh well🤫)

Thanks for the translation.

It is good and rare to see a bride marry from a family who loves her so much.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow! If only I read this... these are some good ideas to threaten my brother-in-law (sister’s husband).... I might’ve said something similar at their wedding, if I had these ideas before!

@Otaku713
I can assure you the guests feel weary as well. If you've been to one wedding, you've been to them all. The best weddings are the very very small ones with very immediate family and super close friends. Short and sweet and intimate.

Group Leader
Thank you so much for the release, but @diahadelia123 could you make one small edit? I get that the webtoon goes in the wrong order when it showcases the items, but the wedding phrase goes "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue" (because new and blue rhyme). it's driving me nuts 😱

Dex-chan lover
@Solistia @diahadelia123 I was wondering if maybe author changed the order to make it rhyme in Korean?

Also, I hope the author's readers let them know, 'old-fashioned' isn't good enough. It really needs to be 'old'. Most brides who keep the superstition use something like an inherited jewelry piece.

...wait a minute, Dylan and the brother is supposed to be twins??

Users who are viewing this thread