For Better or For Worse - Ch. 25

@lumberman8 not all ballroom pieces/dances are in meters of 3. in fact, the dances yvette mentions (waltz, gavotte, mazurka) all actually exist in the real world. 3/4 is standard for a waltz, but not all ballroom dances are waltzes. the gavotte in particular is typically in common (4/4) time, while the waltz and mazurka are both in meters of 3

"please i'd rather you control my whole body" dylan bb i felt that strongly as a person with bad body coordination

This healthy relationship 😌❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much author 💖💞💖💗💝💖💗💞💓💞💗💗

Dex-chan lover
Every single time I scroll down as I read, I misread the title card as "Is It Fortnite" and it mildly irks me. Every. Single. Time.

Anyways, these two are cute. Just... immature?

Even heavily romantic stories don't make me blush like this does. It's sweet and raw in a way like Dylan is. Absolutely adore.

August Lorenzo Grayson.. would probably have some significance to the story later on.. hah😲 what if
hes Emilys future husband!! or someone who likes Dylan but i hope that isn't the case and they endup just being very good friends

anyway Cedric quick walking to his wife was just the cuuutest!😍

Users who are viewing this thread