For Better or For Worse - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the feeling that by the end of this all Cecilia will also join Dylan's ever growing circle of friends. Like I feel she'll start off cold with "no way Cedric could be a romantic" to slowly rooting for her cousin and Dylan's romance or something. Not sure if its too late or not for her mom though.

Either that or she'll be this arc's actual "villain"

Mother-in-law and Daughter-in-law power combo! Let's regal them with our love stories and crush their spirits. Cant wait for more!

Well, doesn't matter if you can imagine it or not. Cedric DID propose to Dylan in front of everyone in the banquet hall, with full support from the grandpa dearest too!

um and who is that cecilia bitch :/// btw THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONNNN!!!!

I love how Dylan and Yvette are just in-sync here. It's so damn rare to see mother-in-laws being so compatible with their daughter-in-law.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't get a bad vibe from cecilia when the wedding happend , she jumped to get the flowers and was like a cute kuudere after

Aggregator gang
Lol. She really did only speak the truth XD It's scary how much the meaning can change by being vague and leaving out certain details hahahahaha
Thanks for the chapter~!

Sabrina dosn't looks like that much of a threat, she's easily cornered. But that Cecilia, I have a bad feeling about her, she seems more dangerous than her mother.

honestly, i think cecilia is a good kid. idk, when she caught the bouquet at the wedding ceremony, she didnt realize emily wanted it too and was quite sorry. i think she just doesn't know how to be friendly

Yvette and Dylan's comments and acting are top notch, truly a wonderful mother-daughter combo. Cecilia was at the wedding, I'm pretty sure she is the looks like an ice queen but is just misunderstood type of character. Let the misunderstandings being!

Dex-chan lover
She's already throwing these hands, verbally at least!

And yeah, it's a real nice thing to see this tag team combo where both fighters are surprised at how well their companion is at playing the game.

(It'd have been even better if Mother in Law and Dylan were more prickly towards each other when alone but instantly fell into defending each other when an outsider shows up; but this is good too!)

Idk I hope Cecilia is a kuudere based on how she was during the wedding. Although yes as she's Cedric's cousin, she may have the upper hand in knowing about him for longer time than Dylan. Idk I hope to be surprised.

Lol Dylan and Yvette combo is a big win for the industry. You go girls

Users who are viewing this thread