For Better or For Worse - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling cecilua and Dylan will be bffs

@vy0110 there's that and also the "golden child vs scape goat" set up we often see in these stories. I wouldn't be surprised if they practically ignore all her achievements and skills in favour of fawning over their degenerate son.... Hope she has a good ending tbh.

Dex-chan lover
I was afraid Dylan had overplayed her hand with that first love thing. For one thing, whether they like each other or not, they're still Cedric's family and know him personally.

well hello? this probably is the best mother-daughter in law relationship ever, in all webtoons ive read so far hahahahaa

Fed-Kun's army
Damn so good!
The Nobility truly having a war with words.

Daaaaaaaaamn. So much shade be’n thrown around, we on the dark side of the moon?

I already love Cecilie she seems definitely different from her family I hope they can be friends ✨

Tysm btw 💕💕

Dex-chan lover
Ya know. So far. The blonde daughter cecilia ain't so bad? She just seems sus of the situation, but who wouldn't be at the rate they rushed into it lol
Many thanks

I know that Dylan is more focused on how the creepy son manipulated the heroine in the book. But when she said he was too stupid to be a bad person, I don’t think that’s true. This guy literally assaulted his employees to the point where the courts got involved. That says a lot in a society that was geared toward letting nobles do whatever and run amok.

I think it’s great we got Yvette. Usually in the stories of this genre the moms are killed for some reason to give the ML some tragic backstory to justify what a huge douche and how misunderstood he is. Here we not only have a ML who is a great guy from the start, but also an absolutely amazing mother in law. It’s one of the reasons this one is so great.

Oh myyy! This isn't like one of those typic cliché stories where MIL causes trouble and makes the life of her daughter-in-law hard 😅

This is refreshing to read. They're a good tandem ♥️♥️♥️😂

Users who are viewing this thread