For Better or For Worse - Ch. 3

Thanks for the update~
Omoo it's so well written! I love the MC already! Such a strong girl and rational!

Wow that was fast. Only took 3 chapters for MC to realize that these characters from a novel are real people. Also, love the humility and how she recognize that she can’t straight up hate him for something he hasn’t done and it wasn’t really his fault anyways.

Good on Dylan for apologizing and good on the Lord duke dude for standing up for himself. Good thing Emily isn’t getting married and dying with their nonexistent son so Cedric won’t go off into a state of alcholism

Oh shit MC apologized and ML defended himself rationally?! Wow ❤️

Also I think it was so nice to see a ML actually love his previous wife in a non-twisted manner

AHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING!!!!

Aggregator gang
The overarching plot may be somewhat typical but it was set-up and executed really, really well. It balanced the humor and serious moments near perfectly as well. I am looking forward to more of this.

Wow! I am loving this!! Thank you so much for another chapter!! Lol I love her sister!!❤️

Double-page supporter
This one is incredibly promising thank you for translating this

Aggregator gang
The siblings are all so cute

Thank you for the updates!

I want to like the FL, I really do, but I find her intolerable and petty. She's the shrew archetype and I am 110% not a fan. Dropping this. :/

Wait, what if she is the "wife" in the story?? Idk maybe they will dye her hair blonde for his grandfather or whatever. 😂 That will be a fun twist, but just a theory

Users who are viewing this thread