For Better or For Worse - Ch. 3

I’m glad they cleared that up quickly. I definitely would’ve gotten annoyed if they went on disliking each other for more chapters

Read until chapter 5 and I love this non-stoic ML who actually have emotions and ofc the FL is just *chef’s kiss*. Her family is also all adorable and cute. Looking forward for more.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Aggregator gang
"A well written cliche is the best", yes finally a word that sums up my love for niche shoujo manga story.

To be so distraught over his wife and son's death must mean he loves them. Which is good enough proof to me that he's a good male lead

But I mean, it seems to me that the ML really loved his wife before. If the MC really wished to change the ending she could've just try to guard her sister when she's pregnant 🤔

Contributor
At first I was worried that the younger sister was maybe going to be annoying.

Now I am certain that she is annoying, and amazing. XD

@Eclat123: Not much you can do to guard her when her cause of death was childbirth. Invent a modern hospital system...?

Me when I was reading the beginning: sister is the ultimate matchmaker!
Me when I was reading the end: that’s kind of sad aye!

this is really good! i love the characters and their personalities! especially the sister omg!😂

Dex-chan lover
ya know, not gonna lie, the original plot is definitely something I'd read.

But now that novel is reality for our MC, I understand why she doesn't support it anymore

@Eclat123 the younger sister died from complications after child birth. How the fuck do you stop/guard from that?

Users who are viewing this thread