For Better or For Worse - Ch. 31

They're cool because they communicate (aka Dylan telling him immediately about the aunt incident), instead of letting it rot into misunderstandings...

Dex-chan lover
Hrmmm I suppose this might explain him pulling her glove off with his teeth in the ending credit?

Lmao she's so competitive but I love that she's being frank with him about what's happened and the things she's said that could possibly affect him. And how cute was that hand moment!!! 😍😍

He’s not wrong about the big hands thing. The bigger your hands are and the longer your fingers are, the more of an advantage you have in piano. Guitar too.

I’ve seen the hand touch cliche a bunch of times. A lot of times the guy goes something like “wow your hands are so mall and fragile, I must protect you.” I like that he was just flustered by her not wearing gloves. I appreciated the subversion.

Awww it reminded me of Pride and prejudice (2005 film) when Darcy helps her into the carriage and their hand touch for a few seconds and when they let go you can tell the slight touch of her skin on his hand made him feel something. It’s brief but impactful. Also it won’t be hard for him to act lovestrucked since he is but she doesn’t know that 😂

.....I misread the third song as twinkle twinkle little star lol... I was like, he knows two difficult songs... and then a children’s song as his repertoire

Users who are viewing this thread