For Better or For Worse - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
LMAO CEDRIC WAS ABOUT TO MAKE HIS MOVEEEEE
HAHAHHA. Better luck next time bruh
Many thanks

Also at this rate... He doesn't even need to act at allllllll. He'll just do it naturally. The doting expression.. completely wrapped around her finger like a devoted husband.

Waaahh fantastic chapters, thank you!
Dylan's little fangs when she smiled was so cute 😳 Cedric is so falling in love with her now, and honestly I am too she's just wonderful 💞

THIS is the story where you read and read and read and didn't even realize that you have a huge grin on your face the whole time, only realizing at the end that you've been smiling all the way through. 😍😍😍😍😍

Omg my heart skipped a beat and also healthy couple checkkkkkk they’re so cute tgt

Oh my god, I love them both 😊 Finally a webtoon where the ML isn't an asshole you're expected to love, and the FL is fierce and funny. Loving the dynamic

This is consent 🤣 way too many consent between these two. They plan everything harmoniously, no unneccessary tension, these two are gentlewoman and gentleman indeed. I missed courtesy and respect so much in recent webcomics I couldn't help but to feel this as fresh and swoon over it. Love love love ♥️🌻

Users who are viewing this thread