For Better or For Worse - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
 @malfurionpre I think MC's issue is that she thinks of herself as a detached 3rd party observer to the novel's events. Although willing to prevent her sister's death per the story, she otherwise thinks getting further involved makes her an invader that's "twisting fate" to undesired directions and that she'll compromise the book characters' happiness.

Hahahaha, the grandpa already married u both 1 times in his head already, I'm afraid the plan ain't gonna work xD

@zz2000 in her defense, in these scenarios the mc has no way of knowing if them becoming the love interest will make things worse. (that and i can understand her reasons, i wouldn't wanna be with someone who the moment their "fated one" appears i'll be tossed to the side.)

Dex-chan lover
@sheepdoge Good point. It's just after reading most stories like this, it's mostly a given the ML's love for MC will remain unchanged despite MC's (founded) doubts. Then its a matter of seeing if the
heroine's a good person (she supports/is neutral to the relationship) or bad (scheming homewrecker plotting to separate MC and ML).

@zz2000 yea. seen it loads of times but for some reason it's still fun to read ^^ (i am hoping though this one might through in a twist, like she doesn't get with him and finds some one else, that would be an interest twist.)

@sheepdoge seems doubtful, considering that if two ppl are on a romance manga cover, they're basically guaranteed to be endgame or at least for them to have an entangled romance that leaves no room for anyone else once either party dies/breaks up w the other.

@malfurionpre I've seen several manhwas with the premise that the current storyline will still follow the "novel" premise even though there have been changes in the plot. Dylan in chapter 7 already stated that she does not want to be the first wife who will die from childbirth (instead of Emily) as it is still a possibility at this point. So the safer way for her to live is to avoid marrying Cedric. Btw, Beware the Villainess has this premise

@malfurionpre she said she really wants to marry for love though, unless that was just an excuse, but I think she might have meant it. She wants to save her sister but cmon she deserves to have a life too and a marriage with someone she has no feelings for and also someone she expects to have feelings for another is just not it. Not everyone wants to marry a rich duke you know. Literally the only reason she has to marry him is because they just sort of ended up in this situation and also cause the grandpa really wants it so I can understand her unwillingness.

So her sister dies from childbirth, won't she die every time she gives birth (high probability), it's not like bc it's his child that she will die (monster semen😂). If she gets pregnant with his child, if she doesn't have a weak body she won't die, she was abel to change the future so why will she have the same faith?

"is this the you are the first women to hit me syndrome " LMFAOO 😂

Ge said at climax that’s definitely a letdown specially if you we’re to fall in love with him in the future this’ll pain Dylan a lot.. 💔

Dex-chan lover
pretty tragic how the duke wants to marry his son into the grandmother's family because of old love, but actually just ends up getting her daughter killed lol

Users who are viewing this thread