For Better or For Worse

I want to give great kudos to the team for the amazing translation and PR/QC work, they really captured the essence of the period speech and also relayed the humor smartly, cleanly and so spot on.

im thinking, regardless who cedric have married, our mc or her sister, cedric wouldve love them whole heartedly

i dont see cedric as some broken ass male lead that have so many issues . he's just a workaholic 😅

though i might be wrong since I forgot the story so far 😂

This series is so lively and vibrant. The characters have such a richness to them - they think and act like actual people. I want to give major thanks to the scan team for preserving the bright, witty cleverness of this work and making this my new favourite read. Your hard work shows and you should be proud.

Dex-chan lover
I really love the art, the drawings of every women is so beautiful (i fell in love with the mother). 10/10

OMG THE NEW CHAPTERS GAVE ME DIABETES 🩸

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SPEEDCAT FOR YOUR TRANSLATION!!! 😭😭😭
I’ll surely support the author when it’s released in my country!

This manhwa is truly a gem! 💍

That was so sweet. Pretty sure I have a cavity now. 😍😍😍 i love them together. They should do that leap of faith together more often.

AGGRHHHH I'm dying from the overloading cuteness. I'm blessed for having 3 chaps in a day😍😍😍😍

I think this is the couple that actually talk to each other the most.

Users who are viewing this thread