For Her, I'd Give It My All - Ch. 1

Thank you...I've seen this on bilibili and was hoping someone can translate this.

Dex-chan lover
I love that kitty outfit she has on!

This is rather interesting and super cute so far. And I really like the art.

Fed-Kun's army
this is good. reminds me of a manga with the literally exact same premise lmao. The art is cute though so whatevs

This is nice! The art is so good and cute at the same time. Thanks 4 the translation!

hmm, the art is surprisingly cute for a chinese... whatever they are called.

Definitevely caught my attention, so i'm gonna read it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I’m not really sure how I feel about using japanese words like senpai or sensei in a chinese work, unless the author themselves used those... Story seems interesting, looking forward to more

Group Leader
@Cornonthekopp I understand, I wasn't sure about using these terms either but I've seen some translations doing it so I thought maybe it made it easier for the readers. Perhaps I should stick to the chinese words afterall (・ัω・ั)

Dex-chan lover
@Celedith no shade meant! I personally think its fun to learn words and honorifics in various languages as I read stories (I only know things like gege, jiejie, shifu, unnie, noona, nim etc from reading chinese and korean manhua/manhwa). Even japanese terms could only become so widespread by people using them in translations after all.

I think its a valid concern to think about people who aren’t aware of chinese terms, maybe you could put a little tl note saying something like “er-jie is like the chinese equivalent of onee-san for women around the same age” as a way to help people who are unfamiliar?

Thanks again for picking this up!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
That's an excellent start, love that's full color.

Users who are viewing this thread