For Her, I'd Give It My All - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie...with how most manga, etc are now webtoons and available to read online (the originals, I mean)...I genuinely don't get why people use "redrawing" as a reason for slow translations, like just be honest about how you only have a limited amount of time available...but the quality of the drawings isn't any less on screen in the originals and personally I don't mind any watermark by the author....but what do I know...

Group Leader
@KakumeiNoHi Redrawing does take some time, especially if you want it to look good and professional as in the original. It does take a bit of time. If I were to redraw a lot of the stuff, it would take me like a day or two, maybe even more for me to post. If I were just to scribble across the letters, it would look a bit weird and out of place lol

Dex-chan lover
@Asiankarebear

yeah, I'm sure it does take a lot of time to do everything ^^"

what I'm saying is I don't feel like it's that much of a drop in quality like people try and make it out to be if you only cover up the letter, like you do :) good art will look good either way and shitty art will look shitty either way xD

so I prefer getting faster translations like here, because I just don't think redrawing an entire manga, especially a web one is all that necessary ^^"

Istg the end notes always get me- xD

Well done again, asiakarebear :3

Contributor
It's not like it's not understandable as human motivation goes, but I know I'd be extremely dubious of someone who only got interested enough to invest time and effort once jealousy came into play, if that's indeed what's happening here.

Users who are viewing this thread