For Her, I'd Give It My All

Group Leader
@youdontknowwho Ah in the New Years special, she did talk about how she inserted herself in, but her editor was saying how she shouldn't really do that. So, the author only took some parts of her personality out! But damn, that's an interesting fact, thank you!

I like this manga so much it's so funny and the characters are so beautiful and they post like everyday❤️ I don't have to wait for like months😃😃

Fed-Kun's army
@youdontknowwho Obviously the easiest story to write is about your own personal experiences. Author just copy pasted their life story into a manhua.

Urgh, she's pissing me off, just let those two be together, and that last scene? I am highly concerned the fuck she gonna do with her, spoiling myself by looking at the raw didn't help at all... just makes me very much concerned

oh, it got translated, concern is still there -.- please don't tell me she raped her

We Shang is really pissing me off. Like dude can’t you understand, just let those two be and give up on your crush. She doesn’t like you.

Users who are viewing this thread