For the Musical Genius

First I must say, thank you for the translation of this Manhwa. There is a handful mangas I would read all the way through but this just a perfect example of a manhwa I’d read and go back over again.

Violin is an instrument often hard if not more complicated than playing the Piano and as the main spotlight, picturing that really puts a smile on my face.

Oh, a weekly post Manhwa/Manga puts a smile on my face, can’t wait for chapter 34 (at the time of this post was made), for Hyun to give his answer

Double-page supporter
This is straight up a magical experience to read. There are several regressor manhwa based on realistic setting that I can outright state are good. A few of them nearly are masterpieces. This one absolutely achieves that near masterpiece status. I can't really put a finger down on what's holding me back from outright calling this a 10/10, but it hasn't quite hit that yet for me. I tend to be very strict with my ratings, and I gotta put this one at a 9.5/10.

This story hits so many emotional chords, and I very much am rooting for this MC to achieve his best life. I cannot wait for the next update for this.

Users who are viewing this thread